If you’re still struggling to understand what exactly makes dry shampoo spray the most magnificent multitasking beauty product ever (even better when combined with the dry conditioner), it’s time to listen up! This MVP doesn’t just give you second-day sexy hair (ok, third and fourth too!) in a hot second – it’s also beneficial for a whole bunch of other surprising reasons!
The Benefits of the Dry Shampoo Spray
Now if you’re hesitant to use dry shampoo based on a bad experience you once had with corn starch, I can assure you that technology has come a long way. Believe it or not, you can get rid of dirt and oil in your hair without the dreaded white residue or white powder (*gasp*).
Without a doubt, the three top raved about perks of dry shampoo are:
1. It takes literally 5 seconds to go from dull and drab to sexy and put together.
2. Volume for days – I’m talking Victoria’s Secret bombshell volume.
3. It eliminates grease and absorbs oil to give your hair the kind of shine worth talking about.
Honestly, after first hearing about those three irresistible bennies, I was sold, but I’m well aware that not all hair is the same. Maybe you’re blessed with ample time, endless volume, and healthy shine that won’t quit (must be nice). If this is you, you still shouldn’t say poo-poo to dry shampoo just yet.
Here are a few other reasons to love this miraculous hair care powerhouse, and later, I’ll even clue you in on how dry shampoo works!
- It adds longevity to your precious blowout.
- It works for virtually all hair types – it stops curls from clumping together, reduces excess oils in fine hair, and even adds a little oomph to hair that’s already clean!
- It keeps hair color vibrant and hair feel soft.
- It gives bobby pins some grip and adds a little hold (hello, new hairstyles).
- It removes oil while keeping hair quenched and healthy.
Dry Shampoo, Before and After
Because a photo is worth thousands of words, here is a picture showcasing the usage of our Dry Shampoo Spray and Dry Conditioner Spray. For the first photo, credit goes to Christin from the ABCD Diaries blog who reviewed the Busy Beauty collection.
How To Apply Dry Shampoo
This hair hack is super simple – I’m talking like spray, spruce, and carry about your day, simple. Make sure you get those roots good if reducing hair oil is a top priority, and then it’s all about the shake. Go ahead and tousle those tresses a bit to breathe some fresh life into your tired strands (hit ’em with a brush for a more sleek look), and boom – voluminous, fresh-from-the-salon hair.
When To Use Dry Shampoo
The best part about dry shampoo is that it’s always right there when you need it. If you’re looking to be a little proactive try spraying your roots before bed so you can actually say ‘I woke up like this’ in the morning. If you’re more of an on-the-goer, use it whenever your hair needs a quick pep talk.
I could go on and on about dry shampoo, but you really have to experience for yourself and trust me, you won’t believe the before and after!